Arc XP | US / Remote
Technical Product Manager, Site Experience Development Platform
- Employment Type
Arc XP is a state-of-the-art digital experience platform engineered to meet the demands of enterprise brands and media and entertainment companies around the world. An integrated ecosystem of cloud-based tools, Arc helps create and distribute content, drive digital commerce, and deliver powerful multichannel experiences to both internal and external audiences. Today, Arc powers more than 1,400 sites across 23 countries, reaching over 1.5 billion unique monthly visitors.
In this role, you will use client feedback to drive platform and feature improvement, while also looking to the overall business goals of Arc to drive a long-term, strategic roadmap. You will balance competing demands to push forward a stable, scalable platform for Arc’s users.
The ideal candidate is an organized, critical thinker, who communicates at effective levels of technical depth and wields a commitment to constantly improve the customer experience. This is a technical role and candidates must also be able to track technical requirements in detail.
In this role you will:
- Create, manage and evangelize a strategic roadmap
- Incorporate user feedback, business goals and engineering requirements into a living roadmap for the PageBuilder Engine
- Coordinate product release activities across multiple teams, driving internal team coordination and clear communication
- Engage with engineers and other product managers to identify, validate and execute on key roadmap initiatives
- Solicit customer developer feedback to drive platform and feature improvement
- Describe, demo and document key technical features of the site experience development platform for Arc customers and internal users as subject matter expert
- Identify internal processes and product features that will advance those goals in both the short and long term
- Identify key metrics to drive adoption of new features and best practices, and report them to stakeholders
- 2-5 years experience in either product management or web engineering, including:
- Analyzing customer feedback, user research and performance data to guide product feature development
- Conducting customer research sessions
- Managing and prioritizing against a backlog and roadmap
- Communicating directly with customers across multiple formats and streams — e.g. writing documentation, creating videos, meeting directly
- Working with designers, engineers and other stakeholders to launch products in an agile manner
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally among editorial, sales, technical, and executive teams, explaining complex concepts using appropriate terminology for stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Ideal candidates may have some of:
- Experience in the content management or experience platform space
- Experience working on a SaaS developer platform or tools
The Post strives to provide its readers with high-quality, trustworthy news and information while constantly innovating. That mission is best served by a diverse, multi-generational workforce with varied life experiences and perspectives. All cultures and backgrounds are welcomed.