Webflow | US only / Remote
Technical Customer Success Specialist
- US only
- Employment Type
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. We’re looking for a Customer Success Specialist to help customers understand what’s possible with Webflow, and to make sure new users feel incredibly supported throughout their migration to Webflow and make sure our customers are successful with Webflow.
About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
- Type: Full-time
As a Customer Success Specialist, you’ll …
- Provide consistently high-quality customer experiences and onboarding for our customers
- Proactively meet with enterprise customers to make sure we are delivering high-quality products
- Handle bug reports, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with teams to improve products and services based on customer feedback
- Work with Account Managers to build custom demos for potential customers
You’ll thrive as a Customer Success Specialist if you:
- Have demonstrated experience with providing high-touch customer support over email, phone, and video calls
- Possess a deep understanding of Webflow products including some knowledge of third-party app integrations
- Enjoy working autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you.
- Practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate clearly. You can start from the common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “how” and our “why.” So, here they are:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave for moms and dads
- We take pride in promoting and maintaining work-life balance
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Customer Success Specialist and a healthy human being
Think you’re a good fit for the role?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world and you’re up for the challenge of working remotely for a distributed team, we would love to hear from you and explore the value you can add to our team.